My loved one has died without a Will

Intestacy can occur if a person passes away and does not have a Will, if their Will is not valid or if their Will only refers to a small part of their property. The laws of intestacy determine how the deceased person’s property is to be distributed to their partner, children or other relatives. If no executor has been appointed then the Supreme Court will approve the most appropriate administrator through a court order known as “the Grant of Letters of Administration.” This allows the appointed administrator to divide the assets of that person. This can be quite a complicated process and legal advice is imperative. Our team of Estate Lawyers are specialists in this area of the law and are here to guide you and your family every step of the way.

If you need assistance and advice relating to intestacy and estate administration, please fill out the below form and one of our Estate Lawyers will be in touch with you shortly.

Our Will & Estate team

lawyer images

Christina Potts


lawyer images

Darby Nunan


lawyer images

Theresa Elhage


lawyer images

Beth Aufdemberge


Looking for advice?

Latest Articles

Get in touch

We provide individuals and companies full access to expert legal services. Through our team-orientated method, every member of our firm contributes their professional skills and expert knowledge to all matters, resulting in dynamic and comprehensive work towards successful outcomes for all of our clients.